[ QUOTE ]
I'm fond of it as well. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Even catholic clergy are fond of it! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
I'm fond of it as well. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm fond of it as well. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Even catholic clergy are fond of it! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice circular logic, Bob.
[/ QUOTE ]
Nothing circular about it. There is a big difference between 12 or 13 y/o's gettin jiggy wit it and 17/18 y/o's.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I am kinda fond of Catholic clergyme..... I mean gettin laid too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Just a bit of trivia:
The actress that plays Mary in that movie is 16... and pregnant by her boyfriend.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Wow.
But anyway, the movie looked good. I might go see that.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
[ QUOTE ]
After the movie me
aand her walked around the mall and saw middle schoolers making out.
[/ QUOTE ]
what is wrong with that??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Making out in public, for one, is simply rude and uncalled for -- especially right in the middle of a friggin' shopping mall. If they want to do that stuff, let them do it where noone else has to watch them.
I doubt many old folks would want to see that kind of stuff, and I doubt that any parents would want their children to see that stuff either.
Officially retired
let me clarify..what is wrong with middle schoolers making out..not in public?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"

What if it`s Knight_67 making out with a 12 year old in public, is it alright then? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
He cruises the middle school parking lots when school lets out, for chicks.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks